cPanel Control Panel
cPanel is the industry leader for turning standalone servers into a fully automated point-and-click hosting platform. Tedious tasks are replaced by web interfaces and API-based calls. cPanel is designed with multiple levels of administration including admin, end user, and email-based interfaces. These multiple levels provide security, ease of use, and flexibility for everyone from the server administrator to the email account user.
cPanel is an organization that wins the loyalty of customers around the world by providing feature-rich applications backed by a team of developers, technical support engineers and quality assurance experts that provide stable builds, direct support, and fantastic customer service.
cPanel allow you to create your own email accounts, manage their space, passwords, set forwarders and aliases, filters, auto responders:
- Track Delivery interface to review email delivery attempts. You can also use this feature to trace an email's delivery route. For example, use this feature if you need to locate problems with email delivery;
- Global Email Filters interface to create email filters for all of your cPanel account's email accounts;
- Email Filters interface to create email filters for a specific email address. You can use this feature to avoid spam, redirect mail, or pipe messages to a program;
- Authentication interface to secure your mail server more secure and view information about outgoing messages. You can use this feature to verify whether an email was sent from a trusted sender;
- Address Importer interface to import files in order to create multiple email addresses or forwarders simultaneously;
- Apache SpamAssassin interface to configure Apache SpamAssassin, an email filter that identifies spam;
- Archive interface to save incoming, outgoing, or mailing list emails for a specified amount of time;
- Encryption interface to configure GnuPG. GnuPG is a publicly available encryption scheme that uses the public key approach. With GnuPG, messages use a public key to encrypt messages that only a private key can decrypt;
- Calendars and Contacts interface to configure your calendars and contact applications;
- Email Disk Usage interface to view all of your mailboxes and quickly remove old emails or large messages.
You can do tasks like edit, delete and move your files around with the online File Manager. Manage your FTP accounts, sessions and priviledges, keep your data secure by configuring and downloading daily backups:
- File Manager interface to manage your files. This feature allows you to upload, create, remove, and edit files without the need for FTP or other third-party applications;
- Images interface to manage your images. You can view and resize images, or use this feature to convert image file types;
- Directory Privacy interface to limit access to certain resources on your website. Enable this feature to password-protect specific directories that you do not want to allow visitors to access;
- Disk Usage interface to scan your disk and view a graphical overview of your account's available space. This feature can help you to manage your disk space usage;
- Web Disk feature to access to your website's files as if they were a local drive on your computer;
- FTP Accounts interface to manage File Transfer Protocol (FTP) accounts;
- FTP Connections interface to view current connections to your site via FTP. Terminate FTP connections to prevent unauthorized or unwanted file access;
- Backup interface to back up your website. This feature allows you to download a zipped copy of your cPanel account's contents (home directory, databases, email forwarders, and email filters) to your computer;
- File Restoration interface to restore items from backed-up files;
- Backup Wizard interface as a step-by-step guide to assist you in backup creation.
Metrics - Logs and Reports
By using cpanel, you can easily view your sites performance through Awstats, webalizer, latest visitor etc.:
- Visitors interface to view the most recent entries in the Apache log for a given domain;
- Errors interface to display the last 300 errors for your site. This data can help you find broken links, missing files, and other problems;
- Bandwidth interface to view your site's monthly and overall bandwidth usage;
- Raw Access interface to view visitors to your website without graphs, charts, or other graphics. Download a zipped version of your server's access log to quickly access your site's visitors;
- Awstats interface to view AWStats metrics. AWStats is a third-party program that produces visual statistics about visitors to your site;
- Analog Stats interface to view Analog Stats metrics. Analog Stats is a metrics program that produces a simple summary of visitors to your site;
- Webalizer interface to view Webalizer metrics. Webalizer is a metrics program that produces a variety of charts and graphs about visitors to your site;
- Webalizer FTP interface to view Webalizer metrics for FTP. Webalizer produces a variety of charts and graphs about visitors that used the FTP protocol to access your site;
- Metrics Editor interface to select the metrics programs that you want to run on each domain.
Automated Script Installation by Softaculous
Softaculous is a great auto Installer having 447 great scripts, 1115 PHP Classes and we are still adding more. Softaculous is ideal for Web Hosting companies and it could give a significant boost to your sales. These scripts cover most of the uses a customer could ever have. We have covered a wide array of Categories so that everyone could find the required script one would need to power their Web Site.
Unlike other auto installers Softaculous is much faster, well designed and it installs all scripts in just ONE STEP.
This section allows you to change cpanel password, change cpanel language,change cpanel style:
- Password & Security interface to change your cPanel account's password, and to manage your External Authentication accounts;
- Change Language interface to select the language in which the cPanel interface displays;
- Change Style interface to select the style in which the cPanel interface displays;
- Contact Information interface to set your contact information and configure your notification preferences;
- User Manager interface to add, manage, and delete your subaccounts. This interface allows you to link service accounts to subaccounts, and to manage each subaccount's access to email, FTP, and Web Disk.
You can create addon domain, parked domain, subdomain from domain section and also redirect URLs from there:
- Site Publisher interface to quickly create simple websites from a variety of templates. You can use this feature, for example, to ensure that visitors can find your contact information while you design a more elaborate website;
- Addon Domains interface to add more domains to your account. Each addon domain possesses its own files and will appear as a separate website to your visitors;
- Subdomains are subsections of your website that can exist as a new website without a new domain name. Use this interface to create memorable URLs for different content areas of your site. For example, you can create a subdomain for your blog that visitors can access through blog.example.com and www.example.com/blog;
- Aliases interface to create domain aliases. Domain Aliases allow you to point additional domain names to your account's existing domains. This allows users to reach your website if they enter the pointed domain URL in their browsers;
- Redirects interface to make a specific webpage redirect to another webpage and display its contents. This allows users to access a page with a long URL through a page with a shorter, more memorable URL;
- Simple Zone Editor interface to create and edit A and CNAME records;
- Advanced Zone Editor interface to add, edit, and remove A, AAAA, CNAME, SRV, and TXT DNS records;
- Zone Editor interface to add, edit, and remove A, AAAA, CNAME, SRV, MX, and TXT DNS records. It combines the functions of the Simple Zone Editor and Advanced Zone Editor interfaces.
This section allows you to block unwanted visitors with the IP Deny Manager. also you can Password Protect your directories:
- SSH Access interface to securely connect to your sever remotely through the command line;
- IP Blocker interface to prevent access to your site from a range of IP addresses. If you enter a fully qualified domain name, this feature will attempt to resolve it to an IP address;
- SSL/TLS interface to manage SSL/TLS keys, certificates, and signing requests, and to enhance your website's security. We offer free SSL to all our web hosting plans;
- Hotlink Protection interface to prevent hotlinks to your websites. A hotlink occurs when another site embeds content from your site and uses your bandwidth to serve the files;
- Leech Protection interface to set a maximum number of logins that can occur within a two-hour time limit. This feature can help you manage users who wish to publicly post their passwords to a restricted area of your site;
- ModSecurity interface to enable or disable ModSecurity™ for your domains;
- SSL/TLS Wizard interface to easily purchase and install SSL certificates for domains on your account. It also lists purchased certificates that an SSL certificate provider has not delivered;
- SSL/TLS Status interface to view, upgrade, or renew your SSL certificates.
By using this section, you can easily create database, database username and database password just an minute and also you can manage all databases via phpmyadmin section:
- phpMyAdmin is a third-party tool that you can use to manipulate MySQL databases. For more information about how to use phpMyAdmin, visit the phpMyAdmin website;
- MySQL Databases interface to manage large amounts of information on your websites. Many web-based applications (for example, bulletin boards, content management systems, and online retail shops) require database access;
- MySQL Database Wizard interface to manage large amounts of information on your websites with a step-by-step guide. Many web-based applications (for example, bulletin boards, content management systems, and online retail shops) require database access;
- Remote MySQL interface to configure databases that users can access remotely. Use this feature if you want to allow applications (for example, bulletin boards, shopping carts, or guestbooks) on other servers to access your databases.
Software & Scripts
- A set of features design for the more advanced users allows you to specify your own Apache Handlers;
- use the Perl Modules interface to manage collections of functions that allow you to perform tasks in Perl;
- optimize Website interface to tweak the way Apache serves responses and enhance the performance of your website;
- MultiPHP Manager interface to easily manage the PHP configuration of your accounts;
- MultiPHP INI Editor interface to configure your PHP settings;
- PHP Version allow to set different PHP version on each domain or subdomain.
A set of features design for the more advanced users allows you to specify your own Apache Handlers and Cron jobs, and create your own custom Error Pages.
- Cron Jobs interface to automate certain commands or scripts on your site to run at a specific time;
- Track DNS interface to look up an IP address or trace the route from your computer to your web server. This feature can help you to verify that you have properly configured your websites' DNS;
- Indexes interface to customize the way in which directories display when a visitor attempts to access them. Typically, visitors will see an Apache index page for that directory;
- Error Pages interface to configure messages in order to inform visitors that the web server cannot access your site. For example, a visitor who enters a nonexistent URL will see a 404 error;
- Apache Handlers interface to control how the Apache web server manages certain file types and extensions for your site. You can manually add the handler and extension to configure Apache to handle a new file type with an existing handler;
- Virus Scanner interface to scan for viruses and security weaknesses. After you identify a potential security threat, this feature will prompt you to take the appropriate action;
- MIME Types interface to configure how cPanel relays information to the browser about how to handle specific file extensions. For example, on most servers, the text/html MIME type equates to the .htm, .html, and .shtml extensions, which causes the browser to interpret those files as HTML files.